2) The Dangers of Distracted Parenting – “The real danger facing parenting is not so much how much screen-time our children have, but how much we as parents have.” Ouch.
3) Why Pastors Should Consider Preaching (At Least) 5 Minutes Shorter – Yep, hands up.
4) English bishops: a quiet and unnoticed scandal – For those in Church of England circles – and who care about the ‘5 Guiding Principles’ – this is a timely piece from David Baker.
5) Starting School – After last week’s video, this reflection is more for the parents: “Having been both the Mum that sobs into the sink and the one that danced down the path, here’s what helped me with both extremes…”
6) 5 reasons pastors get depressed (and why they don’t talk about it) – After a high-profile pastoral suicide, this is an important piece looking at why those in ministry shouldn’t think they’re exempt. This is also worth watching: Preaching the Gospel to Yourself In the Midst of Depression and Anxiety
7) Apple Engineer Talks About New 2016 Macbook Pro – For something a bit different – and a bit of a giggle – this is seriously well edited…