1) Imagine It – A stunning little bit of writing from Emma Scrivener to help you delight in the wonder of the gospel today.
2) Seven Questions to Help Pastors Connect with Their Kids – Appreciated these questions from Barnabas Piper, himself a ‘PK’ (Pastor’s Kid).
3) Steve Chalke and the Threat to Prosecute Evangelical Churches – David Robertson responds to Chalke’s recent media claims about traditional orthodox teaching being abusive.
4) Pastoral Visiting amidst Covid – This is a helpfully framed document from Baptists Together about an area where there’s a fair amount of uncertainty.
5) What is happening to Church of England attendance? – David Keen’s analysis (hosted on Ian Paul’s blog) of the recently released C of E attendance statistics is sober reading and offers some sharp but important challenges.
6) A Prayer of Intercession Against the Kingdom of Death – Doug McKelvey’s Every Moment Holy prayerbook is an absolute gem and is quickly becoming a classic. This video of Joshua Luke Smith reading one of his prayers may well be a precious liturgy and support to you right now, giving you words to pray alongside in the face of death’s dark shadows.
7) Bob Dylan singing the Terms and Conditions of a standard Digital User Agreement – For something a bit different, you’ve probably always wondered what this would sound like, right?! C’mon, it’s thirty seconds of your time – what’s not to like!
Sharing is caring. Know someone who might find these links a blessing? Why not forward it on?