The 2017 Refill – What Got Read Most Here This Past Year
The end of one year and the start of another gives us all a chance to review, take stock and plot for the future. As a blogger one of the fun ways to do this is to see which posts end up being the most popular. To substitute for a fresh Refill this week (it’s been holidays!), here’s a quick round-up of the top 15 posts here at That Happy Certainty in 2017.
- A Thousand Kindnesses and About Seven Jokes: Giving Thanks for Mike Ovey
- Five Practical Tips for Loving New Parents At Church (Guest Post by Claudia Sear)
- The Question That Defeats Pro-Lifers? Here’s What I Think It Misses Out (Guest Post by Zoe Ham)
- Why Our Attempts At Solving Biblical Illiteracy Must Move Beyond Telling More Bible Stories
- Review of Life Explored
- ‘A Better Story’ by Glynn Harrison – A Review
- ‘This is Awesome Cutlery’ – A Review
- Why Me Too Has Helped Me To See
- Dealing with Disappointment: An Interview with John Hindley
- Where Was God When That Happened: An Interview with Christopher Ash
- Why Church-Planters Must Aim for Icebergs
- Beyond Bitter, Avoiding Numb: Responding to Suffering (Guest Post by Sarah Walton)
- After the Craziness of 2016, Here’s My Word of the Year for 2017
- “Because the Truth Rocks” – An Interview with Awesome Cutlery
- 365 Days with Rafa
And if you really want to overload on geekdom, you can also see previous years’ top posts from 2016, 2015, 2014, or 2013.
I think I still like your article in trajectories the best as an aid to perseverance i.e. One can persevere in a hard situation if the trajectory is a good one.