The Sunday Refill – 7 Links for Your Weekend (25/3/18)
1) When Darkness Seems My Closest Friend – I’m enjoying the Cooper & Cary Have Words podcast, but their interview with writer & pastor Mark Meynell on depression is really helpful and I look forward to Mark’s forthcoming book on the subject.
2) The Mary Magdalene Movie – Read this if you’re thinking of spending your hard-earned dosh on seeing this at the cinema. Peter Rabbit, anyone?
3) Mocking The Church: Learning From John Cleese – John Stevens picks up on some important observations from Cleese’s autobiography.
4) 11 New Features in PrayerMate 5.11 – If you have a smartphone and haven’t come across the PrayerMate app, it’s well worth considering it as an aid to helping you sustain a focused prayer life. These new features in the latest version look really good.
5) What I Learned on My Week Long Digital Fast – Potent observations from Kevin DeYoung after his digital fast.
6) One for Parents: Shepherds not Sheepdogs – Yup, needed to hear this put so clearly.
7) In search of Toy Mic Trev, the man who suddenly disappeared from Cardiff’s streets – For something a bit different, this is quite different…!
On the Blog this Week:
From the Archives:
Leave a Comment