The Sunday Refill – 7 Links for Your Weekend (25/6/17)
1) Your Child Is Your Neighbour – Is the Bible relatively silent on the topic of parenting? Jen Wilkin begs to differ. How different would our parenting be if we realised our children were “our closest and dearest neighbours”.
2) How to Communicate Clearly During Organizational Change – Helpful piece here from the Harvard Business Review.
3) To The Graduates – Loved this creative exhortation from Rachel Joy Watson on what she’d say to her 18-year-old self. One to share?
4) Everyone Smiles at 10km – A challenging reflection on the Christian life from Stephen McAlpine after he recently completed a marathon. Don’t underestimate the final third…
5) Transgenderism – Confusion and Compassion – Peter Ould with an introductory article ahead of General Synod’s discussion of gender dysphoria.
6) Church Mergers and Plants – The 9Marks Journals are normally a treasure-trove of insightful and edifying theology related in some way to church life. This latest edition is packed full of pieces related to church planting and there are some gems in there.
7) Ed Miliband Doing Death Metal – “You do it one more time and then I’ll give it a go…” This should be watched by the many and the few.
On the Blog this Week: