The stuff you read most here in 2013…
One of the fascinating aspects of blogging is seeing which posts are the ones that get hits. Sometimes it’s predictable, sometimes it’s a big surprise. At the end of each year the WordPress.com stats monkeys prepare a 2013 annual report for my blog. This year the most popular post (523 hits) by some way was my collection of short Christmas videos. Here are the remaining nine of the 10 most viewed posts…
2. Review of Jeff Bethke’s powerful book ‘Jesus > Religion’.
3. My piece about Olly Knight’s song about the fatherhood of God, ‘Fountain of Goodness’.
4. My piece on Geero’s brilliant PrayerMate app.
5. Mini-article on Google’s revealing end of 2012 search data.
6. My 5 ‘take homes’ on public speaking from BBC4’s ‘Speeches that Shook the World’ programme.
7. Review of Vaughan Roberts’ important 10ofThose book, ‘True Friendship’.
8. Link to the perceptive ‘In the Words of Satan’ music video by The Arrows.
9. This particular edition of ‘A Little bit of Friday Fun’.
10. 2012’s most viewed article, ’10 reasons why I love Christianity Explored’.
Here’s an excerpt from the WordPress stats:
A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 3,800 times in 2013. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 3 trips to carry that many people.
Leave a Reply