The Sunday Refill – 7 Links for Your Weekend (18/5/18)
1) Gospel Partnership in Practice – An inspiring example of two churches in different places being blessed by partnership with each other.
2) A Field Guide to Atheism—for Believer and Unbeliever Alike – Because atheism exists in many forms…
3) J.John: I’m turning 60 years old soon. Here’s what I accept, reject and expect – What a great perspective!
4) Summer Reading: A Grade-by-Grade Recommended Reading List for Kids – Sort your kids’ summer reading here!
5) Meetings and Productivity – Michael Hyatt wants to help you do meetings better.
6) Getting God’s love – What do we do when we don’t always feel loved by God? Emma Scrivener with a helpful short read.
7) Charted: How history’s most creative people organized their days – For something a bit different, this is interesting. Turns out great minds don’t think alike.
On the Blog this Week:
Leave a Comment