The Sunday Refill – 7 Links for Your Weekend (24/3/18)
1) A Reflection on Fractured Refractions – Yay, Spring has sprung. Sort of. We long for it. Appreciated this creative piece from Kristi Mair.
2) Sharing the Gospel at Easter – Some useful resources to share over Easter from the Good Book Company.
3) Mental Illness, Jesus, and Me – “So if anxiety and/or depression is your affliction, I am sharing this part of my story to remind you that there is no shame in having this or any other affliction.” Helpful and honest stuff from Scott Sauls.
4) I’m 14, and I quit social media after discovering what was posted about me – Wow. Worth every parent/grandparent reading.
5) We All Live in Marx’s World Now – Astute cultural reflection from Carl Truman.
6) ‘Just Have More Faith’ – How Bad Theology Hurts the Suffering – So easy for this to invade the way we think…
7) A Day in the Life: Women and Men – For something a bit different, this is a fun and quirky way of representing data of how men and women spend their time (albeit based upon 2016-2017 American Time Use Survey).